The WORLD around US !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WORLD around US !

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Nevan

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Nevan

Nevan

Брой мнения : 2

Nevan                 Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Nevan    Nevan                 I_icon_minitimeВто Авг 30, 2011 2:42 am

Nevan is a curious, guitar-like Devil Arm appearing in Devil May Cry 3 which originates from Nevan the Lightning Witch. Dante can control powerful electricity and bloodthirsty bats by jamming on Nevan and its sickle attack is deadly. It is described as being "charged from the heavens".[1][2]

Nevan is voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn[3], although she is only present as the ADR director in the credits.
For strategy on defeating Nevan, please see Mission 09.

One of the demon gatekeepers of Temen-ni-gru sealed away by Sparda, Nevan is a Leanashe who seduces humans down the dark path to hell. She fights with a combination of lightning and her bats which defend and attack for her.[4] She is also able to latch onto Dante and suck his soul out through his mouth with a passionate kiss.

Dante meets her on his path down to the Lair of Judgement. When he enters Sunken Opera House, they flirt and then begin to fight. Dante defeats her, and she relinquishes her soul to Dante as a Devil Arm.

Other appearencesEditDante wields Nevan as one of his weapons in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.[5] He is able to perform Jam Session, Air Play and Reverb Shock as normal special attacks, though Air Raid, Thunderbolt, and Vortex become available when Dante activates the Devil Trigger Hyper Combo.

Върнете се в началото Go down
Григорий Кравиноф
МКП
МКП
Григорий Кравиноф

Брой мнения : 533

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Nevan    Nevan                 I_icon_minitimeВто Авг 30, 2011 2:49 am

Не си одобрена. LOCK
.Admin
Admin
Admin
.Admin

Брой мнения : 196

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Nevan    Nevan                 I_icon_minitimeВто Авг 30, 2011 10:01 am

Да благодаря Fuuka за помоща.. : )
https://the-world-around-us.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Nevan    Nevan                 I_icon_minitime

Nevan
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
The WORLD around US ! :: Characters :: Character Creation-